Romsey Agricultural show 14 Sept | Royal Berkshire 21 – 22 Sept
Windproof Dome Umbrellas – Strong and lightweight
Our story begins from a day at the races when the weather was wet & windy. Used a conventional umbrella which blew inside out thus resulting in wet hair and clothes.
“Sounds familiar” I hear you say!
As a result of this, Rainshader designed these unique windproof dome umbrellas to overcome problems that arise from the conventional umbrella. Above all an umbrella that DOES PROTECT YOU from Wind, Rain and sun without invading other peoples space.
Check out our range here
Furthermore Rainshader umbrellas are:
- WINDPROOF – designed with side vent panels, withstands wind up to 50mph because it was tested in a wind tunnel
- DOME – unique dome design, covers head and shoulders. Allows you to walk/stand in a crowd safely as it covers your space only. DOESN’T PROD PASSERS-BY IN THE EYE
- UV PROTECTION– material used UV factor 20.
- LIGHTWEIGHT– Rainshader use high quality fibreglass for its Ribs to produce a STRONG and LIGHTWEIGHT umbrella. Another feature is its ERGONOMIC HANDLE. Formed of rubber, easy to grip, therefore fits comfortably in your hand and will not slip
- SHOULDER STRAP– Matching shoulder strap designed large enough to slide your umbrella inside, leaving your HANDS FREE to shop.
Furthermore, this is why special care and attention to the technical detail took place when designing the Rainshader Umbrellas. Above all to ensure YOU the customer can purchase an Umbrella with confidence because its strong and lightweight. Also know it will fully protect you when using in the rain, wind and sunshine.
We offer 3 different designs SPORT, PANORAMIC/CLEAR FRONT PANELS, and CLEAR all manufactured to the highest quality with you in mind.
As a family run business established in 2013, we are proud of our business and Brand. We understand our customers needs, provide excellent customer service and offer easy access for you to contact us.
That really work well as advertised. They are a superb idea that has long been needed. Well thought out and necessary.