Why is the velcro strap on the inside?
The velcro strap on our strong windproof umbrella is high and on the inside for a reason, unlike conventional umbrellas. The ribs on the front are short and when you fold it down, the strap folds in the ribs and then you can slide it into its carry case.
Take a look at us folding the umbrella down here
Why buy the Rainshader?
- WINDPROOF – designed with side vent panels, withstands wind up to 50mph because it was tested in a wind tunnel
- DOME – unique dome design, covers head and shoulders. Allows you to walk/stand in a crowd safely as it covers your space only. DOESN’T PROD PASSERS-BY IN THE EYE
- UV PROTECTION– material used UV factor 20.
- LIGHTWEIGHT– Rainshader use high quality fibreglass for its Ribs to produce a STRONG and LIGHTWEIGHT umbrella. Another feature is its ERGONOMIC HANDLE. Formed of rubber, easy to grip, therefore fits comfortably in your hand and will not slip
- SHOULDER STRAP– Matching shoulder strap designed large enough to slide your umbrella inside, leaving your HANDS FREE to shop.
If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Please take a look at our online shop and see some of our best sellers below.